162 Transform techy notes to make learning sticky with Debbie Tannenbaum
Apr 19th, 2021 by The Suite Talk
In this episode of The Suite Talk, Debbie will be sharing about her upcoming book that will be published in May 2021 from Road to Awesome LLC. This book shares not only my journey, but ways that we can use technology to transform learning for both students and educators.
You can check out my website www.thesuitetalk.com for more information about my show.
- Want to be a guest? Please do so and show off your edtech expertise! Please click here or visit my website to fill out the guest form. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Stay up to date on the latest episode on my YouTube channel, newsletter or podcast. My show is available on Podbean, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcast.
- Click on the ‘Episodes’ page to read the show notes and watch past or current episodes.
- Check out the schedule of upcoming guests.
- Need a white board? I would recommend trying Jamboard. Check out my Jamboard page.
Alice Keeler and I wrote a new book called Stepping up to Google Classroom. It has 50 steps to help beginners get started, plus many tips and pedagogy that will help you re-think your classroom workflow and mindset.
The book is available for order on Amazon. Thank you for your support!