148 Recording Tools with Manny Curiel
Nov 30th, 2020 by The Suite Talk
In this episode of The Suite Talk, Manny will go over a variety of recording tools that teachers and students can use in the classroom. Great for virtual teaching and learning. Plus the benefits of recording for both teachers and students. Tools mentioned, WeVideo, Flipgrid, Screencastify, Zoom, Swivl, and a document camera.
You can check out my website www.thesuitetalk.com for more information about my show.
- Want to be a guest? Please do so and show off your edtech expertise! Please click here or visit my website to fill out the guest form. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Stay up to date on the latest episode on my YouTube channel, newsletter or podcast. My show is available on Podbean, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcast.
- Click on the ‘Episodes’ page to read the show notes and watch past or current episodes.
- Check out the schedule of upcoming guests.
- Need a white board? I would recommend trying Jamboard. Check out my Jamboard page.
Alice Keeler and I wrote a new book called Stepping up to Google Classroom. It has 50 steps to help beginners get started, plus many tips and pedagogy that will help you re-think your classroom workflow and mindset.
The book is available for order on Amazon. Thank you for your support!