134 The Greatness of WeVideo with Daren White
Jul 28th, 2020 by The Suite Talk
In this episode of The Suite Talk, we will look at how great Wevideo is as a great and accessible tool for teachers to easily create engaging videos instruct and inspire students and develop their creativity.
- Creating videos and screen recordings using stock and own green screen effects
- Creating GIFs for reactions, feedback, instruction and celebration.
You can check out my website www.thesuitetalk.com for more information about my show.
- Want to be a guest? Please do so and show off your edtech expertise! Please click here or visit my website to fill out the guest form. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Stay up to date on the latest episode on my YouTube channel, newsletter or podcast. My show is available on Podbean, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, and Google Podcast.
- Click on the ‘Episodes’ page to read the show notes and watch past or current episodes.
- Check out the schedule of upcoming guests.
- Need a white board? I would recommend trying Jamboard. Check out my Jamboard page.
Alice Keeler and I wrote a new book called Stepping up to Google Classroom. It has 50 steps to help beginners get started, plus many tips and pedagogy that will help you re-think your classroom workflow and mindset.
The book is available for order on Amazon. Thank you for your support!